Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New sem?New target?

I been so luckily and selected randomly by the Mr Hazel who teach us writing skill to be the class representative. There are two of us,1 malay and me.. First job is to photocopy the course manual for the rest, the malay girl already leave me alone..Sweat..hope next time she wont.. Being representative for a small class like this not really tired but just lazy..haha
Another lecturer, been stand in front of me keep look at me when he talked. I just pretend listen when he did like this. My awkward reaction lets the whole class laugh out. I know my face turn super red that time. He said i very shy and ask what is my name. When i told him, he said nice name. I wonder.. Then he said same as artist from hong kong.. The sound of laugh fullfill the whole class.. Now everyone called me superstar..haiz..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new year, new sem, new superstar, haha.....

jasmie said...

lol, my fren becum superstar..