Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Predicament

My cousin who getting marry send the invitation card and some biscuit to my house.. Well,her mother follow as well,that is my aunt. They talked to my mum and start talked about our relatives. I got an auntie who said to be my "gan" mother. She is my dad's sister. Well, i was totally not agree about that. I just met her maybe once or twice a year. Why should i called her as mother? I always asked and grumble to my parent about why you all wan make me her daughter? She is not rich as well..haha..The most important thing is i think she treat everyone of us is the same?The only different is i address her in different way.
She got no children. I heard her first husband die very early. After that my grandma worried she will be a widow forever, and marry her to another guy.
Few years ago, i knew that she get arthritis or goitrous, she become physically disability. She may need assister to walk. My mum will give her money little by little as the money is belong to my grandma and hers. My mum just help her to take out from bank. Many people said her husband use her money to survive. I not sure.. But quite possible..No wonder people said must get a good husband,do not marry because of wan marry.
My aunt who came and told my mum that now she cant walk at all. She has to depend on others take her to bathroom and just wear diapers. Now she just bath once a three days. Feel so sad for her and i not sure she still have any money left or not.
My dad was so nervous when he know about this. I can felt my dad is a person who very care for love and family. I dont know what else we can do? I just wish her can be heal and live better..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur gan mother is so pity, she got no children, so she dunno the feeling that a son or daughter is beside her n take care to her....haiz...u r very kind ppl, right? haha...learn to treat her good n she will appreciate n treat u very good d....hehe....gambateh, must try to learn....blek