Wednesday, November 25, 2009

AIDS vs HIV


A singapore drama which mention about AIDS been show in the astro now. I watching as usual cause i felt singapore drama damn meaningful. The drama is about a guy get AIDS because he have coitus with sex worker accidentally. Just one time then take his life. This disease destroy his life, his family and etc.. The drama spread the information about AIDS in an indirect way. That's good i found about singapore drama. AIDS and HIV really does take many life, and it may be a way of God to control those do practice multiple sex partners. My friend asked me to be volunteer of AIDS day this weekend, i reject her invitation because it is in sg wang. Quite far for me to go there and my sister will come back to celebrate my dad birthday again and family gathering. After watched the drama, feel regret to chose not to go. Well, i cant contribute my energy but i will support all my friends that will be volunteer. Jia you to all of you ya.. Support AIDS day o!!!

No comments: