Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 cases of love


I was remember that last time when i headed to a ballet music orchestra which located in Malaysia Philharmonic Orchestra in KLCC during my form6. That was a couple in our gang, we took ktm and then monorail to there. I was remember clearly that time the monorail was full of people, we stand inside like a tin of sadin. When we were tried our best to edge in the monorail, the boyfriend left outside. The entrance door almost close, a hand appear suddenly to stop the door and pull that guy in. I was wowed, this girl damn geng. What a real beauty save hero scene perform in front of my eyes. Both of them get good result in STPM, but they get in different university. Today when i check my facebook, the girl status become single and post many sad phase, i can predict that maybe their love are broke. Even i not close with both of them or maybe just know who each other are. Feel sad for them, love can be so brittle.Hope she will be alright. Single can be happy and joyful, girl must tough and live better always.
Another one is from my mum, her friend's son broke with his girlfriend which already together for 7 years. Damn!! 7 years not a short period. The guy's mum ask him dont break with his girlfriend but her son refuse. What is the reason? All is because he get a new girl...(speechless....) I know who is the guy and his ex girlfriend, when check my sister's facebook, saw the guy new photo with his new girlfriend. This new girlfriend was so pretty. No wonder will break... Pretty resemble everything, 7 years love and sensation also not enough to fight with. sad for the ex girl friend ya... Love is just like that? i wonder.. Just for me, empower women is the most important things. We can survive without guy!! Gambatteh!!



End up with take back own hearts?







No comments: