Friday, May 29, 2009

Eating ABC

Today is a very hot day...At night,we my sibling n me)decide go to eat ABC to release some heat of our body..haha..ABC is stand for Air Batu Campur in malaysia...It is a dessert.haha..When I enjoyed my ABC in one of the famous shop in my hometown-Mantin,I met some of my secondary school friends..Few years din meet d..I want pretend i din see them..At last,one of my friends miss call me...As a sporty girl,i must go there to chat awhile with them..haha..When i approach them,i realise that they nt really looking at me...i also dont know why they will be like that?M i weird to them? As i already there,i tried my best to think some of the topic to ask them...Most of them are already working or study in college..Then i asked one girl where she working now,she answer me that she works as contractor...i know she is joking but i dont feel to laugh at that moment...After awhile,i have to go d and say bye to them..Suddenly feel that our distance become so so so so far...I remember i was very close with the girl last time....TIME really is a relationship KILLER............

No comments: