Thursday, May 28, 2009

28th of May

Today,i went for celebrated my housemate's birthday in kl..It very happy and special trip because i din sing k with those guy in my course...Around 5pm,i back home d...When i reach batang benar ktm station,i knew that my brother is coming to fetch me home...i felt nt comfortable when knew is my bro driving...I reached at batang benar d,but i din see any familiar car...I knew there may something bad happen...Finally,i saw my dad n my bro came d...I dunno what happen jz now...From their conversation in car,i knew that my brother was knocked a dog..Sorry to my brother that,because of me,his first accident happen.....
Another thing,i get a job that work in nilai this weekend..I reject it d since i have to go PD with my friend...Today,that company accidently send the work sample to my house..Therefore,i have to return the sample to my friend which i recommend him to replace me working...When my mom get to know this incident,she was so angry and scold me why i dint go work since i already promise others d..."Why u so nt responsible?" ...I dont know my choice correct or not?Why i must work?What mean by responsibility?I really dont know d...I start to feel that i really nt responsibility and i am useless too...What going to happen to a person which is useless in her future?Sure she nt going to be a successfull person...I really nt dare to think about it d...Can i just dont want everyone to care for me...let me alone and suffer..maybe i will be better..Din eat dinner tonight?Angry my mom?Punishment for myself?Answer --->Dont know...

No comments: