Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ordinary

Raining softly outside the window while I am alone in the room can stimulate my emotional up and down with a fulling mind.
The final year of the university life has stress me up. The final year project has make me stressed.
Should I viewing it as a chance of growing up as the blog of mine is stated as growth space.
My supervisor is a person who are very want all the details and justification in all aspects.
I am happy when I know I can as her student eventhough I clearly know that my style of work is totally different from hers.
The stress condtion started when she scolded me at the first time.I was stunted with no feeling. The sadness inside of me risen when everyone around me told me that they never saw her so fierce and etc.Is I not good enough in doing works?or not good enough in talking?and maybe both.
After a sem, I started to get use to these.My thesis title has been change over and over again. I even submitted my first three chapter in a rush just because I changed my title again.
I wonder did my supervisor consider about this or not, but it doesnt a matter to me anymore.There was few times that I rewrite my chapters, all get bad comments from supervisor.I am wondering whether I am confusing everything up or I am just INCAPABILITY.
Frankly, I get to know many of my weakness and insufficiency in my ability in finish some works.I should thanks this final year project to let me know this.
I had tried my best to correct my weakness, but it seems like useless today.I told myself that I will work even harder again. Thats my promise. I don't care how she think about me as long as I finish everything up with my trully effort. I knew that I am a negative thinking person.
A special guy told me that it is important to be a positive person.Thank him very much in supporting me.Once a again, I realised that I am not that good as I thought. I am just a very very ordinary person. Now, I am accepted who I am and trying to be a better and better ordinary person.

No comments: