Saturday, August 27, 2011

Money, the devil

Everything u get, u have to pay for it just either before or after the moment. When someone treat u, there must be compensation. There is no free lunch in the world.
I guess there is only Jesus's love which gave us without hoping any compensation from us in the world. This is the only sentence that came to my mind.
I cant blame anyone, because this is the nature of human being. I just need to accept it. I knew it is hard, but since kay yee did it just because she gt the love from Jesus Christ. I feel i really need HIS love no matter what time, place and how old m I.
Money can make ppl happy, can bring happiness and material enjoyment.
At the main time, it is also make people lost their kindness and love just because of it. It is really a devil at this moment. Many people sacrifice their time, health and everything just for money. Is this really worthy? Now I realise why bible state keep accumulate ur money in the heaven and not in the world which can be destroys easily. People can be stubborn of the money matter, but for me, I will choose happiness instead of money.
I been thinking I spent most of my time at home to get the family love and happiness, am I right?Am I getting what I want?
It is just hard for me to change. However, it is the time now. I am way to weak and i need HIM very very badly. Bring me up. I want to learn how to treasure the life with meaningful and less with the DEVIL. I admire those who live happily and meaningful even though they are not rich.
I MUST HEAD TOWARDS THAT WAY.

No comments: