Tuesday, October 12, 2010

type A

I knew i am a type A person. I just don't want to admit as i know thats not any compliment. Somebody said i was crazy in study..Well, m i? I dont think so.. I always just can't fight with my laziness.. I knew i was stressed and frustrated when i felt thats less time and the things were out of my finger tips. To clarify, in my finger tips does not mean i can memories every single word. as long as there is something in my head, i will feel better and not frustrated. I m trying to set my type A personality, i thought i was better compared to last time. In addition, i will work harder. Anyhow, not because type A but punctuality is my way..

I really dislike people who simply reply my msg. I knew i was in bad mood when i was replying the msg. Well, by using pls which was referred to as strong word to request someone do somethg but other will think that i was very fierce. I cant change how others' perception of me. Well, i tried not to bother as well.
Nevertheless, i am still influenced by what others thought about me.. Yet, i failed again..It did let me down.. It was just hard for me to not be influenced by others. I have to jiayou d la.. I knew there will be a lot of same situation waiting for me in future. I should be used to it.
Really hope to talk to someone when i was down in hostel..Sad that there is no one for me to talk to. Last time maybe can talk to him.. have been thking talk to another guy. Well, it seems not so good, n i dun hope anythg happen as before again. Nobody would like to help me as well.
I knew i should go to GOD.. He is the best..
Bless me..thanks..

1 comment:

hxg2760 said...

let it go. if not let go, take it as an encouragement that people are actually acknowledging you as an individual striving for success.
You know what you're up against. you know fully well that it is necessary to work hard to improve. stay focus on what you want. what you have, they can't deny it, they can't steal it. just gotta walk on . walk on proud. to be who you are, to be the one who stays true to herself.

leave them behind, you're gonna be packing a suitcase for a place none of us has been, it's your own very path of success. for that i will always be supporting you no matter what.

i know it aches when you felt like you're being treated lightly and that you can only take so much but please do walk on, leave it all behind, don't look back. what they think, what they want.. it doesn't really matter anymore for you are unique in your very own way. be proud of it.

Success...i know you or i or anybody can't say where or when it is .. but i know you are heading there in the right direction.

cheers