Sunday, October 24, 2010

Suitable and lonely

I had been passing my days at home very unproductively..I didn't study at all, just will stay together with my tv. haha..
I saw my friends' photos. They went to many places, clubbing and some event with alcoholic for sure.. Once in a while, i will hope i just can be like them.. I want to wear very pretty, go to that type of places.. I dreamed to pass through a very 'city' and materialistic life. However, i never do due to lack of money..haha..
Now when i still will be jealous as well. But, i will ask myself, m i suitable for that type of life? Do i have the gut and money to pass through that?
Even if i am able to do that, after a party, after being pretty and even after getting the prettiest clothe and most expensive handbag..
Will i go back to loneliness after all? Thats a good question i think to all the girls....

1 comment:

hxg2760 said...

U will feel lonely once you get everything you want.

cause after that there's nothing else to do or to achieve

People who're not rich tends to think money is everything as it can buy anything. but rich ppl on the other no longer think the same way. because they know that money cant always buy happiness all that time