Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I not wish to know

Why wan tell me about you n her?
Why you want the cycle keep repeating?
Knew you even went to jogoya with her last few weeks..
I start doubt that why you din bring me go last time..
Why she asked you go for bowling then you will agree?
Why she asked you go for expensive food then you also agree?
I remember last time i asked you go for movie but you ask me better to download..
Or you just send the movie for me and asked me watched..I ald feel very happy..Is it what make me touch easily seen so stupid??
Is it because you feel not worth for bring me go tat type of place but she did?? I nearly want to scream or scold to ask you stop telling me about you and her...Luckily i endure and didnt do that..
I doubt that is it i didnt request you to bring me go anywhere..that is my problem?
Understanding is a good or just a stupid action?
I wonder.......
Be tough..my girl...

1 comment:

jasmie said...

let it go...
my girl..