Saturday, August 1, 2009

FEEL and MATURE


Someone in your eyes can be 100% good, but dunno why you just cant crazy in love with him..This is mean by no feeling?..I heard this from a television show.. I wonder is this my feeling? What should i do? I hate to make decision,just because i scare the feeling of regret.Or maybe i scare of being responsible of what i chose and decide..Thats why i always follow the rules and be a good girl in my parent's heart..Never make them worry.But did i live out myself? I wonder...I know when you mature enough,you wont regret whenever you make decision. In this confusing and complex time,i know i have to be mature and choose the best for everyone.. I hope i can be alone then learn more and be independent..I hope time can pass through and make up my mind and make me a better girl. I can endure lonely and everything just not hurt anyone...

No comments: