Sunday, January 9, 2011

COMMITMENT

I truly understand that something is cant wait. For instance, be closer and closer to GOD. My bro is super better than i am now. I knew he hope i can go to the camp. I also dun wish 2 disappointed him..n GOD as well..I really feel my bro mature a lot.proud of him...However, I just feel i m nt ready yet. Or i m a coward who scare there is no one for me if i am goin.

I plan to have a change in this 2011. I plan to go church n be a real christian. I decided to go to church. Nevertheless, i dunno which is the church i should go? I m truly lost. If go to fga, there has a good environment. I like there, but i afraid of commitment. I thought i can go there often by has transport to back upm. After last night, i found that's hard.. Furthermore, if i go to this new church, is it a betray to the old one? One more thing is will i stop it halfway after i commit to either one. Then i lost all my trustfulness.

Many people will not understand my situation. They may think now focus on study first. Others can set later. But this is not a religion, It is a believe. Maybe this is the reason why they mention christian should couple with christian..There must be a different mindset after all..

No comments: