Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wonder

Thought i am mature. Sometime it was just fail. I just can angry easily especially towards him.
I knew i am treating him badly. I do not know why, and sometime i just cant control. I also realise i am wrong.. Where is my gender and tender go??
I already very clear that love is more than just holding hand, go dating and sharing.. Sometime it is difficult for two persons to communicate and live together. Many problems will pop out.. I become so so lazy... Just depend others do works for me? More dependent?
Or i m just not ready to be in love?
I know what i mean is already over the puppy love..
Just I have to deal with it..
The problem when you grow up and in love???
Wondering.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every "pop out" is a chance to learn... let how to b more mature, how to b tenderer...
but, x jz think, must be "act"... 又改才有变

**when u feel bad or angry, u can try to stop breathing and then stop talking, after that, start to control urself... dun b so chong dong o. +u

no lazy, but tired.. hav a rest first, restart after refresh ur mind.+++++++++++uuuuuuuuuuuuu