Friday, June 25, 2010

family and future..

Family is my life.. I can sacrifice everything for it..
I knew that problem is exist, and i am clear that i clueless of it and cant handle it at all..
What can i do, i also wonder..
Why dad will become like that? How i can advise him?
Then how about my mum? She cant understand my dad. Both of them dunno how to face the problem as well..
Today i took my lunch with mum and 2 auntie.. The auntie asked is it my dad stil cant find what he want to do?One of the auntie asked me whether i think mother is very grateful. I node my head silently and together with a smile.. I really agree,i did..
She continue with do you saw many things at home? I shocked and node my head after struggle and thought for awhile. What is she really mean?
She was not the first auntie who told me have to chose partner carefully, open my eyes as large as and as wide as i can.. Told me have to think and have a longer sight in the future..
Bottom of my heart asked, izzit not marry will better in their eyes? Full of question marks in my mind..
I know what is my family is like, even it is not that normal like others. My mum is super grateful for me.. She earn a lots which more than dad.. She is work very hard until she get sick.. Tats make me feel so sad when think of this..Many people think my dad not tat good, and he is just a normal guy. BUT he does really love all of us very very MUCH...
Mum told me that she work hard is ok for her, but at least he must respect the folk..
I dunno how to answer, just keep quiet..
What i know is i LOVE my family......

Searching life partner is so difficult? Or better just be single? Or just the old time guy will be like that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every family is not same, they hav their own trouble, but the most important is how they face n solve it.
yup, ur family is not that normal lk others, because ur family members love each other very much. "Abnormal good" (very good)
Dunno what happen to ur family, but it will be fine, for sure, because you all love each other very much. jia you jia you
mayb, u can try to hav a talk wif them. listen, advise... 5 out what is the core of the problem.
jia you, tough kay ling.