Friday, April 9, 2010

Compromise (妥协)

Listen to jolin tsai's song which name "compromise", this is a chinese song. I suddenly felt back it just like my situation when i was decided to end my first love.
The lyric mention,
You set the rule that i cant break,
I tried my best not let you fly,
I am tired of it..
Everytime also must depend on ur favor,
everything give you priority,
I just had to compromise and cooperate,
Be your puppet for one year, lost myself..
Story keep repeated,
I m exhausted of it,
I live on my own life
I hope i no need cry because of you anymore...

What a meaningful description...
Now, you change to even delete my little comment in facebook..
Thats suck...
It is your choice..
Well, you have your new one,
I live vy well now...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's step out fr the shadow.....
good.....